Power of simplicity.
Collecting your backing paper always have been a problem starting with connecting it to the take-up. Now we have reversed our take-up unit so you can connect it with a very simple tape to the paper backing of the laminate, not on the side which as the silicons and doesn’t stick very well. This results in:
- Super tight liner take-up
- No liner influence in laminator result (curls, de-lining, etc.)
- Very small tapes necesary for good connection to take-up core.
- Very fast to remove liner after lamination.
- Very small waste creation.
Maybe the simplest innovation which makes your laminating jobs a lot easier.